"Where Natural Hair Is The Ultimatum"

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Kinky Curly Knot Today Review

"KNOT TODAY  is a creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.

After washing hair, apply KNOT TODAY TM generously and work through troubled areas with a wide tooth comb.Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions."(Taken from Kinky-Curly.com)





First, before I start my review I want to give a big Thanks to the wonderful BMOR3Natural for providing me with this product to review!


The Review:
Let me just say I've always had high hopes for this product with all the rave that it has been getting from other naturals.


Price: $11.99


Ingredients:
Organic mango extract, organic slipper elm, organic marshmallow root, organic lemongrass, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, citric acid, phenoxyethanol and natural fragrance.
 Immediately after I received the KCKT I applied it to my hair!(4c to be exact) I was hooked to it immediately! This was the first time that I was able to apply a product to my hair without water and easily run my fingers through my hair without any hair getting tangled and it feeling moist! Another great thing about this product is the shine that I'm able to get from it. When I used the Knot Today for my twist-out, the twists came out so soft and shiny and unraveling them was not a problem what so ever. (And has officially became my first staple product!) So actually it can be used for detangling, leave-in conditioner, and styling! Everybody was complementing me on how moist and soft my hair looked and asking me what I used. When detangling my hair the come just runs through my hair like water, and even though I have 4c hair I get little curls/spirals when I put this product in with water! I can definitely tell the difference this product has had by the less amount of hair that's been falling in my sink!


Rate:
5/5

Definitely will keep using this product for my hair! And another big thank you to BMOR3Natural for helping me experience the good benefits of this product!



                                                                                                                                   With Curly Love,

                                                         TrueKinks










  




No comments:

Post a Comment

At Naturally Unique Sistas everyone's input is appreciated! Feel free to comment or ask me anything!