"Where Natural Hair Is The Ultimatum"

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Shea Moisture Curl And Shine Kit (4C Hair)



 I had been looking at reviews about the Shea Moisture Curl and Shine Kit on YouTube and saw how many naturals were for this kit.  So recently, I decided to purchase the kit from Walgreen's. It was on sale for $15.99, meaning I saved $5.00.I was so joyful/amazed at all the ingredients it didn't have in it! All of the ingredients were natural ones!! I had been searching high and low for a product like this, trying all kinds of products that cost way more than this and just knew that I had to buy it! I had been looking at reviews about it on YouTube and saw how many naturals were for this kit.

-Shea Moisture Curl & Shine Shampoo-
 After applying this shampoo (repeating 3x), my hair didn't feel  "squeaky" like it did with the other products that I was using. My hair was soft and felt very moisturized. This shampoo cleans very well to not have any sulfates in it.

-Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk-
One Word-Amazing!!!!!!!! I use this everyday! This is the one I love the most out of the whole kit. I love using this for detangling my hair and also when I'm styling it. To me, I prefer it on damp hair than dry hair, the results make a difference.

-Shea Moisture Hold & Shine Moisture Mist-
I used this recently on my two-day old twist-out.This stuff made my hair look like I had just did my twist-out! Plus, it added a little gloss to my hair.

-Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie-
Omg, I love this stuff as much as I do the curl and style milk! This stuff is awesome! I used this as a deep conditioner and my hair felt so good afterwards! I love to incorporate this with the curl and style milk for styling and when I wear my afro. These two together make my curls pop like never before!!!

 I will definitely be using these products and most likely trying their other products!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, chica! I saw the thread you started on the CN forums (I'm CurlyChemist17 there) about your blog, and I decided to check it out. Love the product reviews! I just added it as a new post to my blog :-D

    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again Thank You So Much!! I really appreciate this! (Will definitely be subscribing to your blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I purchased the product above Shea Moisture Curl And Shine Kit (4C Hair) for $5.37 + $.55 tax on clearance. Store advertised savings of $16.12.

    Regular Price $21.49 at Walgreens in Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The box in which the product is packaged is of such good quality along with the labels and bottles. Very nice ! Up Scale

    ReplyDelete

At Naturally Unique Sistas everyone's input is appreciated! Feel free to comment or ask me anything!